Saudi Business Visa Saudi Employment Visa Saudi family visa
Saudi Work Visa New Born to Saudi Residence Card Saudi Exit & Re-entry Visa
Requirements for Saudi Employment Visa
- Your original valid signed passport. It must have two blank visa pages facing each other and more than six months before expiry.
- Non-US citizens must provide a copy of their Alien Registration Card (A.R.C.) or original U.S. Visa and I-94.
- One completed and signed visa application form.
- One passport-style (2″x2″) photograph taken within the last 6 months, on photo paper and with a plain white background.
- Proof of non-refundable, roundtrip airline tickets.
- Prepare and send us the following :
- A reference note showing the number and date of the residence visa issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its branches in Jeddah or Dammam;
- The original letter from the company in Saudi Arabia sponsoring the applicant,certified both by a Saudi Chamber of Commerce and Industry and by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This letter MUST indicate the block visa number and date as well as the position and name of the person requested;
- A certified and notarized copy of the applicant´s university degree or diploma,which MUST be validated by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission in Washington DC (telephone 202-337-9450 or 202-298-8849). For training or technical diplomas, certified and notarized copies MUST additionally be validated by the U.S. Department of State. Degrees and diplomas need to be notarized by the Saudi Consulate. Diplomas issued by an institution outside the U.S. should show the signature and the seal of the issuing country’s Consulate;
- A copy of the employment contract signed by both the sponsor and the applicant.The position mentioned in the contract should match the position mentioned in the block visa reference, as should the academic degree the applicant holds and its major;
- A release letter from the previous employer, if the applicant has worked in the Kingdom before. This applies only if the last employment in the Kingdom ended within the last three (3) years;
- Three (3) copies of our medical report, along with three (3) passport size color pictures with a white background. This medical report must be issued by a licensed physician who must sign each copy and must certify that the applicant is free of any contagious disease. The license number and address of the physician should appear on each copy. Medical reports should be used within three (3) months from the date of issuance. Children under the age of sixteen (16) do not need a medical report;
- A recent police report, with detailed information about applicant’s criminal record, if any.
Saudi Employment Visa Fees
- Regular Processing: $292.50
- Rush Processing: $382.50
- Regular Processing
- Rush Processing
Shipping Fees (Return of Passport / Visa)
- FedEx 3rd Business Day – $15.00
- FedEx Letter Next Business Day – $28.00
- FedEx Letter Priority Overnight or Saturday Delivery – $45.00
- FedEx Letter First Overnight Delivery 8:30 AM Delivery – $70.00
Visa Application Forms
Include a PRE-PAID RETURN label and envelope (from FedEx, UPS or USPS only) with the return address label filled out completely. A proper prepaid return envelop must include a “PRE-PAID” label. Return envelops showing only account numbers are no longer accepted as proof of pre-payment. Credit cards, checks, money orders or cash will not be accepted for return mailing. Any package without a proper pre-paid return envelope and label will be put on hold until a proper return envelope is received.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to view, fill, and print
the applications and reports, the latest version of Adobe is recommended.
You may fill out and then print the Visa Application (pdf file, 251K)
Send your documents to :
Transit Express, LLC
757 3rd Ave., 20Th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Attn : Mohammed Mokhtar
Tel. : 212-376-5022
Email : email@example.com