Requirements for Brazil Tourist Visa :
- U.S passport, signed and valid for 6 months having 01 blank page. (If your passport does not meet the requirements, we can assist with obtaining new passport, passport renewal or adding pages for a valid US passport.)
- Non US citizens have to provide evidence of legal status in US (Valid US visa in passport with I-94 stapled to the passport or Green Card copy or I-20 recently endorsed or J1 or Advance parole).
- One Visa Application with original signature.
- One passport size photographs with front view and white background.
- Travel itinerary or flight booking.
- Copy of driver’s license or state ID is required.
- Copy of passport’s first page OR Info page.
- Instructions for Minors (under 18 years)
- A. All applicants under 18 years of age, traveling alone or in the company of only one parent, will only be allowed out of Brazil when duly allowed by the absent parent(s).
- B. Copy of Birth Certificate.
- C. As a result of absence of parent(s), a letter of parental consent authorizing the Consulate General of Brazil to issue a visa, signed by the absent parent(s) or guardian(s)
- D. For minors travelling to Brazil there is a Authorization form, must be signed by both parents & must be notarized.
Saudi Business Visa Requirements
Sample Business Letter
FEES AND PROCESSING TIME
Consular fee and processing time: (consular fees may change)
FOR BOTH BUSINESS & TOURISM VISAS
Consulate fees for Brazil is $180.00 in US Postal Money Order only.
Service fees can be in any form including credit cards payable to Transit Express LLC. For more details refer to our pricing page or call us at 1-212*376-5022.
SHIPPING FEES :
Send your documents to :
Transit Express, LLC
757 3rd Ave., 20Th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Attn : Mohammed Mokhtar
Tel. : 212-376-5022
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org