Saudi Visa - Exit / Re-Entry
- Your original valid signed passport. It must have two blank visa pages facing each other and more than six months before expiry.
- Non-US citizens must provide a copy of their Alien Registration Card (A.R.C.) or original U.S. Visa and I-94.
- A completed application form filled-out with a black ink pen or printed. Please include your email address on the application.
- One passport-style (2"x2") photograph taken within the last 6 months, on photo paper and with a plain white background.
- A copy of the family registration, which is a printout that can be obtained from the office of the Directorate General of Passports in the city in the Kingdom in which the applicant resides. This should include complete information on the applicant.
- A letter from the Saudi sponsor to our Consulate requesting the extension of the re-entry visa. This letter needs to be notarized by a Saudi Chamber of Commerce if the sponsor works for the private sector; or by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs if the sponsor works for a government agency.
- Spouses and children of the person working in the Kingdom should include a letter from such person sent to our Consulate requesting an extension to their exit/re-entry visas. This letter needs to be notarized by a Saudi Chamber of Commerce if the sponsor works for the private sector; or by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs if the sponsor works for a government agency.
Students should not reside outside the Kingdom for more than thirteen (13) months from the date of their first departure using the current exit/re-entry visa.
A student must submit proof of current enrollment in school along with a notarized letter from the guardian who is a resident in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A copy of a valid residence permits along with a copy of the last extension if applicable; this must be provided before the extension is granted.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent must submit a notarized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians
- Regular Processing: $110.00
- Money Wire Fee: $10.00
Shipping Fees (Return of Passport / Visa)
- Regular Processing (3 - 5 days): $150.00(including Enjaz fee of $75.00)
- Rush Processing (1 - 2 days): $200.00 (including Enjaz fee of $75.00)
- FedEx 3rd Business Day - $15.00
- FedEx Letter Next Business Day - $28.00
- FedEx Letter Priority Overnight or Saturday Delivery - $45.00
- FedEx Letter First Overnight Delivery 8:30 AM Delivery - $70.00
Please send all required documents to the following address using a service with tracking, such as FedEx:
Transit Express, LLC
757 3rd Ave., 20Th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Attn: Mohammed Mokhtar