Requirements for Saudi Exit / Re-Entry Visa
- Your original valid signed passport. It must have two blank visa pages facing each other and more than six months before expiry.
- A completed application form filled-out with a black ink pen or printed. Application forms can be downloaded from the website at http://www.saudiembassy.net/. Please include your email address on the application.
- A copy of the family registration, which is a printout that can be obtained from the office of the Directorate General of Passports in the city in the Kingdom in which the applicant resides. This should include complete information on the applicant.
- A letter from the Saudi sponsor to our Consulate requesting the extension of the re-entry visa. This letter needs to be notarized by a Saudi Chamber of Commerce if the sponsor works for the private sector; or by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs if the sponsor works for a government agency.
- Spouses and children of the person working in the Kingdom should include a letter from such person sent to our Consulate requesting an extension to their exit/re-entry visas. This letter needs to be notarized by a Saudi Chamber of Commerce if the sponsor works for the private sector; or by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs if the sponsor works for a government agency.
Students should not reside outside the Kingdom for more than thirteen (13) months from the date of their first departure using the current exit/re-entry visa.
A student must submit proof of current enrollment in school along with a notarized letter from the
guardian who is a resident in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A copy of a valid residence permits along with a copy of the last extension if applicable; this must be provided before the extension is granted.
- Minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent must submit a notarized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians
- Regular Processing for the visa fee is : $110.00
- Money Wire fee $10.00
- Regular Processing: 3-5days is $150.00(Including Enjaz fee of $75.00).
- Rush Processing: 1-2days is $200.00 (Including Enjaz fee of $75.00).
Shipping Fees (Return of Passport / Visa)
- FedEx 3rd Business Day - $15.00
- FedEx Letter Next Business Day - $28.00
- FedEx Letter Priority Overnight or Saturday Delivery - $55.00
- FedEx Letter First Overnight Delivery 8:30 AM Delivery - $65.00
Visa Application Forms
Include a PRE-PAID RETURN label and envelope (from FedEx, UPS or USPS only) with the return address label filled out completely. A proper prepaid return envelop must include a “PRE-PAID” label. Return envelops showing only account numbers are no longer accepted as proof of pre-payment. Credit cards, checks, money orders or cash will not be accepted for return mailing. Any package without a proper pre-paid return envelope and label will be put on hold until a proper return envelope is received.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to view, fill, and print
the applications and reports, the latest version of Adobe is recommended.
You may fill out and then print the Visa Application (pdf file, 251K)
Send your documents to :
Transit Express, LLC
757 3rd Ave., 20Th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Attn : Mohammed Mokhtar
Tel. : 212-376-5022
Email : email@example.com